Cannabis Consultant Careers at Eufloria
The Personal Cannabis Consultant will assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines.
PCCs are responsible for helping customers, checking them out, cash handling and customer service. PCCs must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences.
We seek passionate and personable people who are looking for long-term employment for our PCCs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment.
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- Greet customers warmly when they enter the store.
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders.
- Correct cash handling and discount application.
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles.
- Verify proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Customer Service.
- Desire to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Excellent attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a retail store setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 40 pounds. This position requires prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout the retail space. The employee may be required to stand for extended periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days vary due to the stores being open 24/7. PCCs must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and varying store location assignments.
Up to 10% travel. Some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years old.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Desire to learn about our products and cannabis therapies.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software, and cash management.
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality.
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes, and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
- Previous food service or retail experience preferred.
- Professional Attitude, tidy appearance, and good personal hygiene.
- Must be on time and ready to work when scheduled with reliable transportation.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Cannabis knowledge.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Background check is required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Employee must be authorized to work in the United States and must possess a valid driver’s license.